The course Polski Bez problemu! Intermediate
is aimed at people who know the basics and intend to continue learning Polish. The scope of the material corresponds to the Independent Speaker B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. This means that after mastering the content of the course, the users are able to express themselves coherently and to present and explain their point of view during a discussion. Preparing for the B1 exam requires taking a 3-month traditional language course. This program makes it possible to shorten this time significantly and use it very effectively.
The instruction language in the course is English.
Polski Bez problemu! Intermediate contains:
- Słuchaj i czytaj – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context and teach the correct use of collocations
- Nowe słowa i wyrażenia – over 1600 new words and phrases for remembering
- Gramatyka – grammatical explanations
- Ćwiczenia – linguistic and grammatical exercises
- 9 hours of recordings made by 4 Polish native speakers, pronunciation exercises.
The grammar subjects include among others:
- inflection of adjectives,
- plural form of nouns and adjectives,
- future tense,
- imperative mood,
- inflection of collective and indefinite numerals.
- The vocabulary subjects include among others:
- the Internet,
- advertising and the media,
- institutions of higher education,
- relationships and ties,
- accommodation, renting flats,
- receiving guests, food and drink, good manners,
- over 1000 new words and expressions to learn,
- Polish dialogues with English translations.
SuperMemo is a method of computer-aided learning based on research in long-term memory. The method has gained wide recognition and received numerous awards. It provides the learner with an optimum learning plan and repetition schedule, which allows to minimise the learning time with a nearly 100% knowledge retention.