The course Polski. Bez problemu! Elementary
is aimed at beginners who would like to learn Polish or brush up their basic knowledge. The scope of the material corresponds to the A1-A2 level of the Common European Framework of References for Languages. This means, that after mastering the content of the course, the user is able to communicate in Polish in simple everyday situations. Preparing for the A2 exam requires taking a 3-year traditional language course. This program makes it possible to shorten this time significantly and use it very effectively.
The instruction language in the course is English.
Polski. Bez problemu! Elementary contains:
- Słuchaj i czytaj – dialogues and texts that present words and expressions in context and teach the correct use of collocations
- Nowe słowa i wyrażenia – lists of new vocabulary for remembering - ober 1400 new words and phrases
- Gramatyka – grammatical explanations
- Ćwiczenia – linguistic and grammatical exercises
- 8 hours of recordings made by 4 Polish native speakers
- pronunciation exercises.
The grammar subjects include among others:
- conjugation of verbs,
- cardinal and ordinal numerals,
- personal and possessive pronouns,
- tenses: present, past and future,
- the plural form of nouns,
- inflection and comparison of adjectives,
- cases and genders of nouns,
- perfect and imperfect verbs.
The vocabulary subjects include among others:
- introducing oneself, one’s family and friends,
- giving time and date,
- describing the daily routine,
- describing one’s interests,
- talking about the past and future plans,
- describing one’s outward appearance and features of character,
- elementary work-related topics,
- describing Poland from the tourist point of view,
- giving directions in a town,
- describing one’s leisure time,
- celebrating one’s birthday and name day.
SuperMemo is a method of computer-aided learning based on research in long-term memory. The method has gained wide recognition and received numerous awards. It provides the learner with an optimum learning plan and repetition schedule, which allows to minimise the learning time with a nearly 100% knowledge retention.